It’s that time of the year when our snacks cravings jump to exhilarating heights. With the festive season tagging along a chilly winter, we can’t help but indulge. What’s the best way to do it? Dive into a favourite snack bar or a bowl of titbits. What’s your pick for an ideal winter snack? You may be craving something served hot, spicy and crunchy. If that’s on your mind, we have got the perfect recipe to fulfil your cravings. If you love to snack on peanuts, this recipe will win your heart in no time. Very few people can refuse a delicious plate of masala peanuts. Isn’t it?
This simple and easy snack recipe was shared by Chef Saransh Goila. In an Instagram video, he shared a step-by-step process for this experimental recipe. You may have tried and relished roasted peanuts on sultry evenings. But add a thick coating to these crunchy nuts and spice it up with the flavours of Indian condiments. Then, you have stepped up your game and made a snack that you will fall in love with.
Also Read: Do Peanuts Make You Gain Weight?
What Do You Require To Make Masala Peanuts | Ingredients For Masala Peanut:
The recipe is simple but requires a host of ingredients to make it stand out. Here is the list of ingredients you’ll need to make masala peanuts:
- 250g peanuts
- 60g cornflour
- 30g refined flour
- 30g besan or chickpea flour
- 30g Kashmiri chilli powder
- 15g coriander powder
- 2.5g turmeric powder
- 5g garam masala
- 5g ajwain or carom seeds
- 5g amchur powder
- 5g black salt
- 25g green chilli ginger garlic paste
- Salt to taste
- Crushed black pepper to taste
How To Make Masala Peanuts | Masala Peanuts Recipe:
- Take a large mixing bowl and add all three kinds of flour to it
- Add Kashmiri chilli powder, coriander powder, turmeric powder, garam masala, ajwain, amchur powder and black salt to the mixing bowl
- Mix these dry ingredients
- Prepare a ginger garlic paste with green chillies. Add this to the mixing bowl
- Add half a cup of water to make a thick batter. This will be the coating for the peanuts
- Add the peanuts into this batter and fold it well
- Take spoonful of the masala peanut batter and fry them in small clusters in mustard oil on medium heat
- Once fried, sprinkle lots of chaat masala on the peanut clusters. You may also choose to break them into smaller chunks
Find The Complete Recipe Video Here:
Dive into a plate of masala peanuts this season whenever you crave some crunchy snacks. And do let us know how you liked it.